Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Tips for TI4: The Naalu Collective


 Hands down this is the most aggravating race I've ever had to oppose in the game, because regardless of who takes the 1st initiative token...you ALWAYS go first. Another power they have to to always get out of a fight with anyone. Making them slippery for the Nekro Virus to catch. 

For these reasons they've always annoyed me when playing against them. But that's not all. Their Commander allows you to create 3 fighters per build instead the average 2 and their Hero forces EVERY player in the game to issue them a Promissory Note. 

This was horrible because you don't unlock your Hero till later in the game. After which, a few Notes have already been exchanged saving some of the more powerful ones in the players hands. You'll get the best ones if you hold out long enough. 

When playing against them, I consider them the toughest opponent in the game. My nephew's first time to ever come close to winning was with this group and with that "0" initiative, he almost won it all. 

I haven't played with this race yet but when I do any smart player will quit the game before it starts. 

No comments: