Friday, October 12, 2018

Scariest Moments (7)

The Girl in the Haunted House

We used to have a Haunted House attraction in town that I'd always visit. It was more jump scared than anything else but I remember one time I went into one of the rooms and there was a girl with hair over her face standing in a corner.

The lights in the room were going on and off in 3 second intervals. I tried to make it across the room when the lights went off. I counted down and the light flipped back on...she was standing inches away from me.

How she did it that quick without bumping in to me, I'll never know, but it surprised so bad I let out a "Woah!" The lights went back off as I said "You're good, you got me"

The lights flipped back on and she was right back in the corner to where she started. What a pro.

No comments: