Friday, October 05, 2018

Scariest Moments (2)

"Damn it"

This one's more funny than scary, but for a moment it did give me a start.

While in high school I mowed lawns for cash. One such lawn was Mrs. Davis'. She was a cat lady who had several cats she kept inside.

One day after paying us we walked away with the check only to here her yell out "Come back her Damn it!"

We both jumped. Shocked she'd even said such a thing to us. My buddy inquired what was wrong and Mrs Davis look embarrassed. "I wasn't talking to you boys, I was talking to my cat. That's his name... Damn It"

"You named you cat Damn It?" My friend replied.

"Yep" She said "When I first took him in he scratched me and that's the first thing I said, so I decided that was his name"

Weird lady. Scary but funny moment for us both.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: