Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Novemeber Movie Review

Holy crow! Almost didn't realize the month was coming to an end already! So let's get to this!

 Bohemian Rhapsody

Megan wants to see this one but I'm just not feeling it. I like the band but don't see the excitement of making a movie about them. I'm skipping it all the same.

 Creed 2

Hoping this movie will be good in what's been a lackluster year for movies in my opinion. The first movie was good and by the looks of it, I think this one could be better. Really excited about seeing this one.
 Dr Suess' The Grinch

This look HORRIBLE! Give me Jim Carrey's version any day, this one looks like trash!

 Fantastic Beats: The Crimes of Griswald

I fell asleep watching the first one. How often do I do that? Once....in my life. Needless to say this one I'll happily skip.
 The Nutcracker in the Four Realms

Megan wants to see this....anyone want to go with her? Looks terrible to me.
Ralph Wrecks the Internet

Another one to hit the "snooze" button on. This one looks like Disney put ZERO effort in making it good. Skipping this one as well.

Any others I missed?

No comments: