Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The "Me" update

Jumping off yesterday's post, I realized I haven't done an update on me in quite a while so here goes:

Work is going great! I love it. I'm happy there and hope things continue to stay that way. I've gotten a few projects around the house done and even cleaned out some of the corners to make a little more room in the house. (it's amazing how much junk piles up in your lifetime) Overall things are going well!

Travel plans haven't been decided on this year by me and the Mrs. We've talked about a few things but haven't yet settled on just one. Not sure if I'll be attending any Con's this year. GenCon IS tempting but I'm not sure back to back years would be worth it. As for other cons, there's one I may be going to but I'm still deciding on that as well.

I know I'll be going on the family vacation. Dad bought a beach house this year and it'll be fun to check it out. Other than that, we've talked about Orlando, Chattanooga, California and a cruise but as I said earlier, it's all still up in the air.

A Rangers game is probably in our future too, we just need to decide when to go. 

Where are you going for vacation this year? Any place I should look into while we're making our decision? Let me know!

No comments: