Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Clean out your Storage room

We all have one and chances are you haven't looked in there since it was first loaded in. But I'm here to tell you....do it.

Go in there, look through boxes, discover things you forgot you had or things from your past that you remember. It's well worth it I guarantee you.

I just did this a few weeks ago and found a lot of stuff from my old college days. Notes, letters, my old math book (which I promised to burn 20 years ago and still haven't done yet but will soon) and several other things that gave me great joy to look at.

I threw a ton of stuff away, have a nicer looking storage room and look forward to going through more closets around the house to see what's in them as well.

It's like having a Treasure Hunt in your house! Trust me, you won't regret it!

No comments: