Wednesday, January 06, 2016

New Year's Resolutions

Time once again to set those goals! So today I thought I'd share some of mine!

1) Lose weight (again)

All this travel on the road for work had me gain all the weight I'd lost at the first of the year, so it's time to do it again. This time thankfully, Megan said she'd diet with me, which should make things much easier this time around.

2) Write (again)

I plan on writing more Dinner Theatre shows and who knows what else this year! Murder is Served has gracefully extended their invitation for me to write more shows so the opportunity is there if I want it.

3) Plan a fun vacation

I don't know where and I don't know when, but I really want to do something awesome this year for a vacation. The memories alone are always worth the trip.

4) Expand my hobby

I'd like to go on the look out for more board games. Old and new. Since I'm not spending anymore money on Star Wars books I have extra available to afford further interest into another!

Guess that's all I have for this year. What about you? 

No comments: