Thursday, January 28, 2016

Febuary Movie Preview

Ok folks, let's see what's in store for next month at the moving picture show shall we?!

 Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny

In all honestly I was so interested in seeing this movie...LAST YEAR. But then it got delayed and delayed and delayed.... and now I don't even care about it anymore.
 Deadpool

Yes. This looks good. I love how Ryan Reynolds has been promoting it too. I'm expecting great things out of this movie. Great things indeed!
 Pride Prejudice and Zombies

This was such a big book when it came out a few years back. Don't know why it took so long to put into a movie. But I saw the other film based off this guys books "Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" and it sucked. I'll be passing on this one as well.
Zoolander 2

Yes. 2 hits in one month! I loved the first one and have high hopes Ben Stiller will ensure this isn't like "Dumb and Dumber To" Looking forward to being entertained on this one as well!

Did I miss anything else coming out next month? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For once, I'm kinda with you. Deadpool and Zoolander 2 look awesome!

You're missing:

Hail, Caesar! The new Coen Brothers movie looks more Big Lebowski-ish than any of their more recent films

Uuuuuhhhhhh....that's about it. Typically February is kind of a dead period for good movies. Superman vs Batman in march!

-Melton

kidcardco said...

I saw a trailer for Hail, Ceasar! but it just didn't grab me. Let me know what you think about it when you go see it.