Monday, January 25, 2016

2016 Keep a journal

One thing I've kept up with ever since my senor year in high school was keeping a journal and I'm glad I have. It allows me to go back and look at what was going on in my life at the time and reflect on the way things are now.

I don't write in it everyday, but it's become a habit to at least write in it once a week unless something interesting happens, then I'll write more frequently.

I know these days folks put stuff up on social media they can look back on but for those more personal things in our lives, I think journals are very important to keep. I'm still using mine from last year but will switch over to another later this year.

I have stacks of these in my closet and (when time allows) I'll shift back thru them every now and again to see what happened in my life. Kinda life how the comics I wrote was a "fantasy" of my real life, the journal reminds me of what it was like going thru struggles or celebrating victories.

It's a worth while thing to do my friends. So start today! Trust me...you'll be glad you did as time moves on.

No comments: