Monday, January 04, 2016

January Movie review

Whoops! I let the month go by me again! Oh well, here goes:

 400 Days

Even though, I'm betting everything I know how this movie will end, it still doesn't kill my curiosity to see it. If you haven't already seen the trailer, go ahead and check it out and let me know what you think.
 Kung Fu Panda 3

And when it comes to Redbox I'll rent it....after it's been out a few weeks....and there's nothing better to watch....and when I have down time. But I'll watch it then!
 Moonwalkers

I'm strangely interested in this tell of how the moon landing was "faked" it just may be worth checking out!
The Hateful Eight

I was busy his weekend but I'll be for sure checking it out. Looks good and since I'm not a cop, I don't have to boycott it either!

Did I miss anything else?

No comments: