Friday, July 01, 2016

Christmas in July

I don't know if you celebrate the holiday by watching an Xmas movie in July. I do every once in a while and this time it was Krampus. (I guess I saw this in June)

I remember seeing this was out in theaters while I was in Phoenix and saying to myself "If I ever get board, that's what I'm going to watch!" I never got board though and skipped it in theaters altogether.

Man was I wrong for doing that!

From the acting, to the script, the costumes and the cinematic shots, I was floored by how good a movie this is. It jokes on itself in the same way the movie "Gremlins" did and thinking about it, it's a very similar style movie. But better.

This film has it all and is definitely worth your time if you choose to spend the $1.50 at Redbox for it.

And if you decide to by it on DVD. Let me borrow it sometime. I've got to see the deleted scenes and alternate ending!

Have a good weekend folks!


No comments: