Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Top 5 autographs I'd like to have!

So forget about Star Wars autographs! Who's would I want OUTSIDE of Star Wars?

5) Christopher Reeves

K, let's get the dead guy out of the way first. I don't like Superman, but I love Christopher Reeves' portrayal of him. In fact, I love this actor in general. So having him in my collection would be awesome.

4) Tom Cruise

It's no secret I'm a fan of his movies. I love them all. So it's only natural that I'd want his autograph as well. From what I hear he seems to be a nice guy (maybe a little crazy too) but I still wouldn't mind seeing a "To Matt" on my wall of him.

3) Frank Gorshin

Ok, I lied. I have 2 dead guys on my wish list. The Riddler is my favorite Batman villain and Gorshin played him like no other! As with Alec Guiness, I passed up a chance to get his autograph at a con and slightly regret it. If given the chance (and for the right price) again, I'd pull the trigger today.

2) Jackie Chan

My favorite martial arts star! I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't scream like a little girl at a One Direction concert if I saw a personalized autograph from him to me. Heck, I'm squeaking like a little girl right now just thinking about it! EEEK!!!



1) Ed Norton

But my #1 has to go to my favorite actor of all time. I hear he's a cool guy to meet in person and having his autograph in my collection would be SO cool!

That's my Top 5. What's yours?


No comments: