Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Lonesome Dove Review

Years ago my roommate made me sit down and watch this entire TV Mini-series with him. I fussed the whole time leading up to it that I didn't want to watch something that sounded like a soap opera and was a western. (I generally hate Westerns) But he insisted and we went to Blockbuster and rented it. (Yeah, it was THAT long ago)

I loved it. I couldn't believe how much I did either. Now, 20 years later, while passing by the DVD "garbage" bin at Walmart I saw it for $5 and picked it up.

I watched it a few weeks ago....still good. No, GREAT even!

I love this movie so much, I'm halfway interested in reading the books they're based on! So if you're looking for a movie night (or 4, since it's a 4 part series) Go down to your Walmart and pull it from the bin too.

You won't regret it.

No comments: