Friday, July 29, 2016

Auguest Movie Preview

It's that special time again! Let's see if we have any winners coming out this month!

Suicide Squad

Me thinks after seeing this I'd want to commit suicide as well. PASS!


Nine Lives

When I first saw this trailer in the theater I thought it was a joke, it had to be a joke. No movie could have this bad a story line and be taken seriously. I was so wrong. What has Hollywood become?!

The Founder

Micheal Keaton. Check! Interesting story line. Check! Houston, we are GO!! This is my most anticipated film of the month. Thank goodness I don't have to wait long!

Pete's Dragon

For Pete's sake Disney, leave these horrible reboots alone!!! PASS!



Sausage Party

I say "yes" but Megan says "No" so I'll see this one at Redbox.

Ben Hur

See comments on Pete's Dragon. Pass.

War Dogs

I say "no" but Megan will say "yes" when she sees Bradley Cooper's in it. So hopefully I can hide that fact from her while the movies out.

Don't Breathe

Interesting premise but not enough to bring me into the theater to watch. Not even rent I'm afraid. Sure if someone wanted to rent it I'd be ok with it. But more than likely a run on HBO will be the only way I'm seeing this flick.

Have a great weekend folks!



No comments: