Wednesday, July 06, 2016

More toys from the past!

Found some more toys from the past and wanted to see if any of you remember these as well!

 Fisher Price Drum and musical instrument set.

Oh the ruckus we caused as kids with this bad boy in our hands. My favorite memory was waking up early in the morning and playing this to the tune of "The Monkees" TV theme song. (which was not in tune in the slightest) and waking the ENTIRE house up.

Ah...good times....and hard spankings....
 Nerf Golf.

I'd forgotten about this one for so long, that when I saw it recently at a convention I nearly fell out of my chair! I remember playing with this so much as a kid, I can't believe I've forgotten about it after all this time!
Gilligan's Floating Island

This was a bath tub toy that would float. We didn't own it as kids but I know I've played with it before and I'm guessing it was at a friends house. How much fun would this have been in the bath tub? I'm halfway tempted to track one down on Ebay and see for myself!

That's all for today folks! C-ya later!

No comments: