Thursday, July 07, 2016

Top 5 Candy bars

I think it's time to talk about my favorite candy bars!

5) Zero

I ate these like crazy in college. I sold them at a store in the mall back in my college days, where only one girl (a mall employee) would come in every day and get one. I told her "You know, you're the only one who ever buys these. I think we order them just for you."

And she replied "That's because they're the best, you should try one."

Later that evening I did...and there were 2 people buying them from that store from then on!

I can't explain why I love this candy bar. It defies all odds in my taste buds because white chocolate (which is the coating) is something I LOATHE!!! But when it's covering a Zero candy bar, it couldn't get any better!

4) Dark Chocolate bars

I was going to choose a particlur brand for this post until I realized... I love them all. I NEVER say no to dark chocolate! (with the exception of a Zero) I try to avoid white or milk chocolate whenever dark is an option.

I remember trying it for the first time as a kid and thinking "This is what REAL chocolate tastes like!"

And I haven't gone back since!

3) 100 Grand

When making this list I'd forgotten about this candy bar (sorry Snickers) and it came in at #3! What a great candy bar! I could seriously eat an entire bag of the snack size ones if given the chance. They're just THAT good!

Whenever I see a 100 Grand at someone's house, I never feel guilty helping myself...even if it's the last one.


2) Twix

It had to make the list. I could eat these for days at a time and never tire of them. Forget the ones filled with peanut butter (blech!) I'm just fine with the original! I don't even know why they advertise for these candy bars anyway. Who WOULDN'T want a Twix?! C'mon!!

1) Heath

I wanted to give this crown to Twix, I really did. But Heath bar has my heart. In ice cream, shakes or just on it's own, it's the BEST candy bar in town! Nothing beats that sweet toffee crunch and satisfying after taste. This is my favorite one of all time and I'm sticking to it!

That's my Top 5....what's yours?






No comments: