Friday, July 22, 2016

Top 5 cartoon vehicles I'd like to own

Yesterday I spoke about what cars I'd love to own. But today I want to take it a little further and speak of cartoon cars I'd love to own as well!

5) Hong Kong Phooey Mobile

Yesssss....and it wouldn't be that hard to do I bet! Oh man, I'd LOVE to have one of these to scoot around the neighborhood in!

4) Thunder Hawk

Straight from the M.A.S.K. cartoon series, this car would be awesome to have! It's weird I've never seen anyone try to make one at conventions but then again, I guess the cartoon isn't that popular either. But that wouldn't stop me from buying one if I had the money!!

3) Ninja Turtle van

Someone actually MADE one of these and I love it!!! Can you imagine how much fun road trips would be in this?! They'd have to call me Mr Cool if I road around in this!

2) Thundercat Tank

Ok, now I'm getting ridiculous about it, I know. RIDICULOUSLY FUN!! I would DIE if someone made one of these in real life. I'm sure with unlimited resources it could be done and believe me when I saw the chances of me going to jail over stealing it would be high. I mean, CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE?!

1) Batmobile

Yep, my #1 again! In the Super Friends cartoon I loved this car more than the '66 show. I thought it was SO awesome and the toy was too! If they recreated it and had me choose between the two, it's a no-brainer for me to pick this one. I would be one "Bat-ass" driving this thing!

Ha! Ok folks, have a great weekend!





No comments: