Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fanboy Expo pics (4)

So what else did we do at the con? Check this out!

 Me with the portrait from Ghostbusters 2!!!
 Megan with the Ghostbusters car.
 A hand built doll house....only $2500 dollars. Yeah.....
Me with a Gamorrean guard from Jabba's Palace

Me with FREAKING JEFF HARDY!!! One of my favorite wrestlers of all time! Super awesome guy too! Loved meeting him.

What's also cool is that we stayed in the same hotel as all the wrestlers. Ric Flair, Buff Bagwell, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash were just walking around the hotel the entire time. Unbelievable experience!

Overall, the Fanboy Expo was a fun time. Though I'm not sure if I'll go back anytime soon because I want to check different cons the next chance I have.

But this Con (as always) was definitely worth the trip!

No comments: