Friday, July 15, 2016

Best Little Debbie's

Little Debbie's are glorious things. But these are my top 5!

5) Donut Sticks

Oh my stinking goodness. I have nothing but good memories with these bad boys. Many mornings as a kid, this was my breakfast. I still love them today but they've dropped in my rankings over the years. I want to say at one point in my life these would've been #2 but even though they've slipped down to #5 doesn't mean I wouldn't be upset to have only them today! Mmmmm!

4) Zebra Cakes

As a kid, this is what I thought WERE Little Debbies. No idea thy made all the other snack cakes, because to me THIS was the real deal!

Still love them today but none of the "holiday" special versions of them (Xmas Tree, Easter Egg, etc) This classic is the best for me! Yellow cake....white icing and filling....geez, I want one now!!

3) Caramel Cookie Bar

I was hard pressed not to make this my #2. These babies are fan-freaking-tastic! Mom didn't buy them that much when we were growing up because they were gone on the first day! And though it's weird I always imagine it feeling like a forearm made of cookie.

Go ahead...feel your forearm.....now you're going to think about that the next time you eat one of these.

You're welcome.

2) Oatmeal Creme Pies

Sure "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" made these snack cakes super popular but I've always enjoyed them growing up and I still love them today! I couldn't eat a whole box anymore, but 2 in one sitting is just right! Maybe three....or four....

1) Star Crunch

 But THE BEST Little Debbie for me is this. I LOVE the caramel, the crunch, EVERYTHING. Though Ive never tried it, I'm pretty sure I could take out a box in under an hour. I love these things SO much!!

So that's my top 5. What's yours?

No comments: