Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Fanboy Expo pics (3)

 One reason I love the Fanboy Expo is for its unique dealers that you won't find at other cons. Just take this guy for instance. He makes and sells I Dream of Jeanie bottles....which Megan bought and had signed by Barbara Eden.

I have to admit....it was pretty cool.
 Saw this unique Fax and the Hound board game. Didn't get it, but I was still surprised it even existed. I mean... how do you make a board game out of that movie?!
 M.A.S.K. toys....sigh.... I love these things!
 Star Wars toys in the old Darth Vader holder. (Like the 3PO one I showed a few weeks ago)
And finally, the Hall of Justice. I had this toy as a kid and played with it all the time. The Hall of Justice was probably the biggest play set we had as kids and I loved every minute of it. Just seeing that box sends me back to Xmas in my younger years.

However, seeing the price tag for it, quickly brought me back into the present.

Last picture round-up coming tomorrow!

No comments: