Monday, July 25, 2016

Top 5 Smells

I know this sounds weird but I gave it some thought over the weekend and wanted to share this one with you too!

5) Coffee

This is weird because.... I don't even like coffee!? But I've always enjoyed the smell of it. That's why I would always enjoy hanging out with friends at coffee houses even though I never drank it myself.

4) Sea Breeze

This one's pure nostalgia for my yearly beach trip. But even when I visit the beach without my family I still love the smell. Nothing but great memories each time I breathe it in! It's why they make candles of it I bet!

3) Fresh baked cookies

Who really DOESN'T love this smell right? I love me some cookies and smelling them in the oven is SO good! Warm soft cookies are also what I love best. Hard crumbly cookies? BLECH! Only fresh baked for me!

2) Fresh cut grass

Maybe it's the fact that I used to mow lawns as a kid but I've always loved the scent of a fresh cut yard. Feels good to know the work is done and the lawn looks great! Plus, it also reminds me of baseball which speaking of my number one...


1) Baseball Glove

Nothing smells better to me than the inside of a glove. As a kid I used to stand in the outfield with it over my face and breathe in the scent. I still love doing it today on the rare occasions Megan and I are throwing the ball around in the back yard. Best smell ever!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?



No comments: