Thursday, July 21, 2016

Top 5 vehicles I'd love to own

We all have our wish list. Mine is just a little different. Here goes!

5) Magnum P.I.'s Ferrari

Oh yes. I would buy a Hawaiian t-shirt, listening to the theme song from the TV show and just drive around all day. I'd also get fired from my job but that'd be ok. I would then grow a mustache and become a P.I......who doesn't work. Megan would be so proud.

4) A-Team van

Ok, same thing as above. Ride around, A-Team theme song, live life as a soldier of fortune, piss Megan off for not making any money. Seriously though, how awesome would it be to pick up your kid from baseball games in this bad boy! The envy of all the other Dad's. Ahhh...one day I hope that gets to be me!

3) Back to the Future car

I've seen these at conventions and though I know you couldn't travel 88 mph in them (due to all the add ons to the car and the fact that it would take you back in time) I still would love to have one in my collection.

2) The General Lee

Every year I think this climbs up another spot on my list. I see them at conventions all the time and they just look so sweet! Also, how cool would it be to receive a speeding ticket in this?! This may eventually become my #1 most desired car of all time, but for now another sits a top the throne....

1) Batmobile

It's GOT to be this one! If I'd have seen a car like this as a kid I would have believed in Santa and Batman in the same day. Oh how I'd love to wake up one morning with this sweet thing sitting in my garage!

And HECK YES I would dress up as Batman if I owned one. Why wouldn't I?!

K folks, that's my Top 5. What's yours?



 

No comments: