Monday, July 18, 2016

Top 5 Star Wars Autographs I'd like to have!

If you've ever been to my house, I have tons are Star Wars autographs in my home that I just adore. Yet there's a few more I'd love to add to my collection one day. Here's the Top 5!



5) Chris Parsons (4-LOM)

4-LOM was my favorite bounty hunter in Empire Strikes Back. That's right, I wasn't a big fan of Fett like everyone else. I loved his toy and played with it all the time. For that reason, I think adding him to my collection would be pretty cool.

4) Peter Cushing (Tarkin)

Classic actor who's not with us anymore, which means his autograph cost more than I care to pay, but there's no denying, he's a classic actor that no one would mind having an autograph of!

3) Alec Guieness

And since we're going for deceased actors here I may as well name him too. I actually had the chance to pick up one at a Con years ago, but the price tag drove me away. Still, it'd look sweet up on my wall!

2) Denis Lawson (Wedge)

Most fans have no idea who this guy is but he was in all 3 movies and became super popular in the X-Wing books. For that reason alone, getting his autograph would be amazing! But I hear it's hard to get since he didn't really appreciate being in the films in the first place. He even turned down a small role in Episode 7 because he said "The role would bore me." Ha! Fun fact, he's nephew starred in the prequels. Anyone ever hear of Ewan McGregor?

1) Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

The holy grail of autographs, I'd have to have a "To Matt" inscription on it to prove it was just for me. Sadly, this is just as hard as getting a Denis Lawson autograph, so I guess I'll just be thankful for what I've got and continue to dream about the rest.

See ya later folks!




No comments: