Thursday, June 30, 2016

July Movie review

Time to kick off our July Movie preview. There's a lot coming out, but will I see any of them? Find out below...

 Ghostbusters

Definite no. Because I hate women....oh and the fact that it looks like t-total GARBAGE!
 The BFG

Spielberg put together a good trailer for this one, but I'm not interested in it at all. That and the initials BFG make me wonder if it stands for Big F***** Guy.

You were thinking the same thing too, I know it. 
 Jason Bourne

I LOVED the Bourne movies when they came out! Oh course I also loved Ace of Base music too back then. I care for neither now.
 Lights Out

Have to admit, I'm curious about this one. After watching the student film it was based off of, I'm interested to see how this one turns out. But since Megan hates most horror movies, I'll sadly have to wait until DVD for it.
 The Purge: Election Year

I have no idea why I like these movies. I've never seen a one in theaters and this will be added to the list of rentals come the end of the year.
 The Secret Life of Pets

Megan's most anticipated film of the year. (I'm not joking) So I'll have to see it either way. But I hope it's not one of those movies with a good trailer but awful storyline! Guess I'll find out in the next few weeks!
Star Trek Beyond

Since the Director has stated, he's "politely" ignoring the events of the last AWFUL movie, I guess I can give this one a shot. Looks too much like a yawner, but I'll let it take my money one final time before giving up on the movie franchise as a whole.

Tarzan

A vomit a little, every time I see the trailer. I vomit more just talking about it. This isn't going to be only garbage my friends, but hot steaming, filth-ridden, corpse-rotting, maggot growing garbage at that!

Not. Interested.

What about you? Agree? Disagree? Did I get anything wrong? Let me know in the comments!

No comments: