Monday, June 20, 2016

Toys That Time Forgot (1)

A few weeks ago on my trip to Columbus, OH I was able to visit a vintage toy store that had over 4,500 square feet of toys! It was an amazing sight and today I wanted to share some of those pics with you!

 First thing when you walk into the door you're blown away by all the vintage toys they have.
 Megan would DIE for one of those jeeps. But at $80 a pop, they were way too expensive for my taste!
 Voltron. I used to have that exact figure as a kid!
 I didn't have the Castle of Lions as a kid but I wish I did!!
 Even the villains for the toy line had vehicles. Though we never got them as kids.
 Good ole Ghostbuster toys. I used to play with them at a friends house but never had them myself as a kid. Always liked them though.
 He-Man toys. Someone bought me that same Spider Vehicle for my birthday once. Even though I didn't have He-Man growing up, I still loved playing with it. Until the day we tried scaring my little neighbor with it once and she got a baseball bat and destroyed it.....dang it.
I used to have this game and play it all the time as a kid. It was a little wind-up game. Looks stupid now but back then, it was one of the best toys to take on the road!

I'll show more pics off tomorrow!

No comments: