Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Ebay vs Amazon

Believe it or not the times have changed for me in the past year on where I do the most "window shopping"online these day.

A year ago if you would have asked me, I'd have said Amazon hands down. I went on that site every day, browsing online at things I might want. But these days I hardly check it but once every 2 weeks. (if that)

Now I'm ALWAYS on Ebay looking for a deal on some old item I had in my youth or something out of print and hard to get (at a bargain) My nostalgia has taken things up a level and I'm totally enamored with what goes up for sale on Ebay these days instead.

Don't get me wrong, I still love Amazon. (bought something from there last week in fact. But in the past year, Ebay is KILLING it, in the case of where I go to spend the most money at.

I guess I think like this: If it's new, go Amazon. If it's old, go Ebay.

K, just my thought for the day!

No comments: