Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Old man complaint: Cell Phone Batteries

Today I thought I'd channel my inner "old man" and talk about a subject that's been bothering me for years.

Remember when cell phone batteries had a life?!?

I remember going DAYS without charging my phone. And if I didn't use it that much I could almost make it the entire week.

That quickly turned to every other day and soon after that...every day. (sometimes twice!) I know phones are more elaborate now, with surfing the web, playing videos and music etc. But I don't know why battery life hasn't improved. Especially when I hardly surf the internet, stream videos and music and yet end the day with just under half a battery life.

Anyway, that's my old man grumble for the week!

1 comment:

Tammy Tenny said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
cell phone batteries
cell phone accessories
phone accessories
cheap phones
prepaid cell phones
unlocked cell phones
cell phones for sale
phones for sale
phone charger
cell phone holder
mobile phone case
cell phone deals
cheap phone cases
cell phone covers
samsung phone cases