Friday, June 10, 2016

Remember Hot Wheels towns?

 Ok, we all played with Hot Wheels as kid I'm sure. I know I had my fair share of them back in the day. It's still cool to see them around, yet I don't see kids playing with them much anymore. But one cool thing they made for them back in the day was these playsets!
They did various things, such as chime, lift, churn and pump your car and the biggest satisfaction was seeing them run down the huge ramp. Another cool thing about these is they both folded up into suitcases with handles so you could take them anywhere you went!

It was a great accessory for cars back then. My mom still has the very same sets we grew up with at our house still! Sadly, none of my nephews enjoy playing with toys as I did as a kid.

But that's for another day!

No comments: