Monday, June 13, 2016

Good eating

 So in my many trips with Chase this year, I've eaten at a few good places. Like this picture above from Blaze Pizza. I'd heard of the company before but this was my first time to eat at one and it was great! The bake it right in front of you and it's fast too! A wonderful experience, I'll have to go back and visit again!
 Also went to an Italian pizzeria, where the pizza was amazing as was the canoli!
 But one of my favorite places I've visited so far is Ted's in Tempe AZ. Here's my order of onion rings, which was so late in coming out, that they refunded my meal, gave me an additional bag of fries and two "Ted" bucks for my next visit. Don't know when I'll ever be going back to Phoenix but I look forward to the day where I step back in there!
Ted's makes THE BEST hot dogs I've ever had. Plus, it's all made from scratch. Want chili? Made fresh every morning? The onion rings? Cut and cooked to order just like the fries and milk shakes.

Like I said, an amazing place to visit!

No comments: