Friday, June 17, 2016

Antique Finds Columbus OH

So on a trip to Columbus OH last week, I had time to stop by an antique store and look around. Here's a few things I saw:

 Super Powers. Some of my favorite toys as a kid!
 Megan would've liked this.
 I used to have these toy boats as bathtub toys as a kid!
 Who says "I need an ancient replica helmet" these days?
 This would look great in my enemies front yard.
 I loved me some Super Friends cartoon back in the day!
 If I could have one cardboard cutout....
 An old alarm clock from the 60's.
 What I wish was my new alarm clock now!
 Muppet chess!
My grandmother had this game when we were kids! I used to play it all the time! Unfortunately, the box didn't come with the dice or tokens so I didn't get it. But now I'll have to keep my eyes out for it!

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: