Friday, June 24, 2016

Toys That Time Forgot (5)

 Super Power vehicles.
 Justice League vehicle. We had this as a kid.
 As well as Lex Luthor's vehicle too.
Also had the Batmobile. Loved it as a kid. The coolest version of it too in my opinion!
So that's it folks! If you're ever in the area, I would recommend you take the time to check it out. The prices are a little much but I heard the owner say to a serious buyer, that if he was going to spend money he would give him a deal. And from the sound of it, he did.

The owner sounds super nice, though I didn't get the time to talk to him myself he seemed really good with the customers. Online, some of the reviews talk about how the employees follow you around the store but I never experienced that. Everyone was super nice and I just felt bad that they didn't have a good enough board game section as I'd hoped.

Still, I'm glad I got a chance to visit it.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: