Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Survivor final thoughts

So now that I've have plenty of time to think about it (and the fact I was 2 weeks behind in seeing it) I thought today I'd give my final thoughts on this season's Survivor winner.

To be honest, I think the right person won. Sure, Michelle wasn't the strongest or most worthy at the start of it but I do believe she stepped up her game in the end where Ty's on the other hand, fell completely off.

And the other girl (yep, I've already forgotten her name) deserved it the least. So I'm glad she didn't get it.

I can't believe after so many years this show STILL delivers on the excitement as much as the first season did. It's the reason I LOVE this show so much.

So what do I think about next season's Gen X vs Millennials? LOVE IT.

Great idea. Can't wait to see it play out. And yes, I will be cheering for Gen X all the way. So until then folks!

No comments: