Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hypocrites (2)

We hear all the time in the news how we should not judge every Muslim as a terrorist. Or for that matter, anyone of Arabic decent. I agree.

I have Arabic neighbors and I'm not frightened by them at all. In fact, being my neighbors I wish I knew them better. But I don't think they speak English, since I've tried saying "Hello" a few times and have only gotten a wave and smile in return.

But isn't it hypocritical how they judge the confederate flag? What's a part of our history and heritage in the south has been blown up into some awful thing, that anyone considered flying one is considered a "racist"

That's not what this flag stands for. Has it been used that way? Yes. But so has the Muslim religion and I don't see anyone talking about that.

How hypocritical are these people who walk around telling us not to "judge a book by it's cover" but automatically crucify anyone who dares wave this flag.

I pray America wakes up from their hypocrisy and learns to accept the flag for what it truly stands for.

No comments: