Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Survivor Season 33: Final Thoughts


Another season, another final thoughts. So Adam wins. Ok. Ken played the best of the three, yet I didn't want to see him win so I'm ok with this even though I thought all three were unworthy. 

As a whole this season was great. They drew rocks (something that rarely happens in the game) and had one the BIGGEST blind sides in all of history with Jay voting out Michaela. 
This has got to be one of the best moments in Survivor history. Off the top of my head I can think of only two more.

 Season 5: Vanautu - Ami (the Queen Bee of the Women's tribe) gets her head unexpectedly chopped off by her own team to save the only man left in the game. That same man, would go on to win the entire season.
Season 4: Thailand - The fake merge tricked one team member to reveal her true colors, Shii Ann. telling her old team she was flipping to the other tribe only to discover such was not the case...seeing the mortified expression on her face still puts a smile on my face.

But what Jay did to Michaela....let me just say, it's up there.

All in all. Great season. Really looking forward to the next one. I'll talk about that this weekend.


No comments: