Friday, December 16, 2016

Schools of Dune Book review



Finally finished the Schools of Dune trilogy. Earlier on my blog I spoke about how it was one of my most anticipated books to read for 2016. Now that I've finally finished it (and this is turning into "review month") I thought I'd give my final thoughts on it today.

Let me first start off by saying I love Kevin J Anderson. Most of his books I find excellent...and this trilogy is no exception!

Taking place 80 years after the "Jihad" trilogy, this book picks back up the pace and further developes the world of Dune to the more familiar terms we see in Frank Herbert's first classic tale. The action is there and so are the twists. I enjoyed each book in the series and was sad to see it end.

I have no idea when of if Kevin J Anderson and Brian Herbert plan to write more but I sure hope they do. This entire series has been a pure delight to read and I love this universe!

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: