Wednesday, December 28, 2016

January Movie Preview

Thought I'd start a little early this month, talking about what upcoming slock Hollywood's vomiting out to us this month!

Monster Truck

How this got made into a movie, I'll never know. Stupid idea, stupid premise and stupid if anyone spends money going to see it.

xXx 3 Return of Xander Cage

I saw the first one. Don't remember a single thing about it. Missed the 2nd and have no desire to see the 3rd one. I really hope Vin returns to the only great series he's made...Riddick.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

They are still making these movies?! How many does this make now? I've lost count. I saw the first one ages ago. Maybe someday I'll find the time to waste watching them all.

The Founder

Yes! YES! Finally something worth watching in theaters! I love Keaton and the story of Ray Croc's rise with McDonald's is intriguing. Forget January, this may be one of my most anticipated movies of the year!

Did I miss any others for the month of January? I doubt it.
 



No comments: