Thursday, June 27, 2024

Young Sheldon (review)


 At long last one of the last TV shows Megan and I watched before getting rid of our cable for good has finally come to an end. 

The show started off interesting but after the first few seasons Megan had lost interest and over the last 2 seasons she didn't even bother watching it. 

The series just didn't catch on with me. I'm glad it's over but it should've ended years ago. I watched a video last week where someone pointed out that the prequel series contradicted things revealed in the Big Bang Theory, which really put the final nail in the coffin for me on this one. 

They brought back characters from the original show but even that couldn't save the stinker that was the series finale. They now are planning a spin-off with his older brother but I have no interest whatsoever in watching. 

This one ultimately ended up being a waste of my time. 

No comments: