Friday, June 21, 2024

Unwelcome (review)


 Another movie I tried out last month was recommended to me by a friend. 

The first hour is slow and drags a little. But the last 30 minutes.....I don't exactly know how to describe. Is this a horror? No. But I think it was meant to be one. 

Is it a comedy? Yes? There's one moment that is cinematic GOLD that caught us all off guard with it's witty humor. But then the movie took several weird turns, that were both confusing and entertaining. 

I have no idea what the ending was about and afterwards we all looked at each other and decided that even though we had no idea what we'd just seen...it was entertaining enough to say it was worth our time. 

Do I recommend it? Hmmm.... that's a hard one. I doubt I'll ever watch this again, though maybe I would proceed to tell someone about the story line of the first hour so that they could sit back and enjoy the INSANE last 30 minutes of the flick. I'm on the fence on this one folks. 

Proceed at your own discretion. 

No comments: