Wednesday, April 24, 2024

The Vaden Banking Clans


 Abilities: Whenever anyone uses your 2nd ability of the strategy card, get one of their icon tokens. Cash is in for the exact ship they loose in battle later on in the game. Or at the begining or a phase, they pay you 1 trade to get it back. 

Flagship: If you hit during bombardment, gain one trade. 

They tried to give us another trading species but failed on this one I think. How often will ships be destroyed by all players? Some of these tokens you may never cash in on and no ones going to worry about giving you a trade to get it back. 

This race doesn't appear to be that much of a threat at all. I think the creators swung and missed on this race. On paper, it sounds good but the practicality of everything going as planned for your race to benefit from such a power seems unlikely in my opinion. 

I guess I won't know until I see them in action. 

No comments: