Thursday, April 04, 2024

The Celdauri Trade Confederation


 Special Ability: Space Docks receive anti-fire barrage even from one space away. 

Flagship: Can use "production" through another players "captured" Space dock. 

And here we have a "space dock" race. Anti-fire barrage is interesting. It'll surely help you in guarding the planets you feel are most important. The ability to produce on someone else's space dock is interesting too yet I'm not sure how often that would happen in an actual game. 

That being said, this is one that I wouldn't want to play with. I feel there's not enough there to make it worth my while. Of course if randomly selected, I would try my best and I love how someone attempted to make space docks more relative to a race but this species doesn't sound like its for me. 

See you with another later today! 

No comments: