Thursday, April 04, 2024

The Cheiran Hordes


 Special Abilities: You start with 2 extra dreadnaughts you can produce for free. When you win in a defensive battle you can produce one non-fighter unit and mechs can count as "structures" to achieve objectives in the game. 

I feel that this is a species (that looks awesome by the way) was tinkered with a lot until someone finally said "Ok, I think that's enough things to add to this race now, we can stop."

It's a hodge-podge list of abilities that aren't bad but nothing to make them stand out in any one category when you look at them as a whole. 

Flagship: Rolls an additional die if next to or on one of your structures. 

Interesting, this is a "defensive" powered race? I'm not sure but it seems that may be what they're trying to define this species as but it's still a little unclear. 

HOWEVER, this race is right up my alley! I hardly ever start a battle and am usually the defender in the ones I am. This race would benefit my style of play over others. And though it's not the best race I've discussed so far, it's certainly one I could work with. 

No comments: