Tuesday, April 09, 2024

The Ghemina Raiders

Special Abilities: Get 2 Flasgships and 2 Heroes. Get +2 in combat if only 2 vessels in your fleet. 

Flagship: If structure destroyed in same system as flagship, gain 1 trade good. 

What a boring Flagship ability. Really Worthless. But I guess it's to offset the super powerful "rule of two" they have for combat. And since heroes are some of the strongest actions on them, I guess that's pretty good too. 

I think this is one I could work well with since I rarely carry large fleets on my own. I'm wondering if the same can be said of other species from people who play the game. For example, whoever designed this race, has a similar style to mine and made a race that fits that gamestyle. 

Either way, all of these races are impressive.  
 

No comments: