Friday, April 05, 2024

The Dih-Mohn Flotilla


 Special Ability: They get to explore one planet next to a tile they've just explored that turn. Destroyers count for 1/2 a ship in armada. 

Flagship: When moved, produce ships with a cost of 4 or less.

This is going to be a wildly popular race for my group. With lower Destroyer counts and the ability to multiply their armada on the go, this race is geared to having the biggest fleet in the game. 

I'm not much of a warrior race guy and building an army isn't my thing, but I can see the advances they've set forth here. The thing about gathering extra exploration cards on a turn is interesting in that you'd probably find more artifacts in the game than usual. (like 2 or 3) 

I'm guessing the strategy here would be to put as many token in your fleet supply so that your army can continue to grow. And interesting species to be sure. 

Have a good weekend folks! 

No comments: