Monday, April 01, 2024

The Final Blog Post


 Well folks, it's been a good run. I opened this blog years ago while blogs were going out of style. While people moved on the MySpace and later to Facebook, I remained faithful in the desolate land of Blogs. 

But the time has finally come to say goodbye to the blog! I've had a great time over the years having my own little space to post my random thoughts. And to the few who've faithfully been checking my posts every day, I thank you. 

Life's getting busier and I don't really have the time to keep up with this so I'm letting this be my final post and move on. I just want to say to all of you before I leave that it's the first of month and I'll see you tomorrow with another post.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! April Fools!

kidcardco said...

So wild, but a YouTube channel I sub to did the EXACT same joke today!