Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Things I'm thankful for #6


 Another thing I'm extremely thankful for concerning work is my boss. She's great. In fact, I think I'm going to go as far and say she's the best one I've ever had at Chase. She even beats my first boss, who gave me the job in the first place. 

She's completely awesome. Makes me laugh. Watches out for me. Drops anything she's doing to speak to me as soon as possible when I ask and always gets my issues resolved quickly. I truly love her for that. 

She's talking about coming to Monroe in 2024 and if so, I'm giving her the biggest hug and thanking her for every single things she's done while I've been underneath her. 

The last time she was here was 4 years ago and she was my teammate back then. I couldn't be prouder of the leader she's become since then. 

No comments: