Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving Day


 I know I say this every year but it's truly the greatest time of the year for me. 

I have so much to be thankful for this year. 

1) My health. I'm happy to still be able to run up steps, keep in shape and have as much energy I as do. Keeping active has certainly helped in keeping up with my little children. I'm a step faster than most people my age and 15 years below and I know it won't be this way forever so for today, I am thankful.

2) My kids. I love them all. They're stinkers at times but I could hold on to each one of them for hours without letting go. Each personality is special to me and I hope to teach them how to be as thankful for this holiday as I am. 

3) My dad. Honestly ,I didn't know if I'd be spending another one of these holidays with him. But for now I look forward to be spending many more. For that, I am VERY thankful. 

4) My family. Brothers, sister, in-laws, nephews and nieces. I love them all and pray we stay this close forever. 

5) My job. 14 years and I'd never look anywhere else. My boss is great, my job is rewarding. I've had success in it and it pays for everything I need to provide for my family. For this, I am thankful. 

God has blessed me with so much this year and I hope He's done the same for you. Nothing can compare to blessing of life He's given each of us. Today let us all be thankful to the Lord. Hallelujah! 

No comments: