Monday, November 27, 2023

2nd Boardgame Purge of 2023 (5)

 Hey hey hey! Time to get back to talking about all the games that recently left my collection!


I know I know...it's Queen Games. What is it doing on this list? 

In short, my nephews HATE this game and won't play it anymore and my gaming group is "meh" on it as best. I love it, but my goal is to bring my collection down to 225 (or lower) so my feelings can't get in the way for this purge. 


NIce push your luck game that had more trade value than "play" value on my shelf. I have other games like Livingstone that use the same mechanism but do it better. Hence this one was booted out of my colleciton.


I've always said this was a decent game but way over-priced. It only gets played once a year and even then, not many expansions come out with it. It just wasn't worth keeping and it's trade value was solid. 


And the cuts keep coming....

I don't like Uwe games but this one beat the mold and was fun to play. But no one in my gaming group enjoys Uwe at all and hate this game. It was only coming out once a year and even at that, I could tell no one was enjoying themselves but me. 

It leaves one remaining Uwe game in my collection now. 

I'll be back with more tomorrow.

No comments: