Friday, November 17, 2023

2nd Boardgame Purge of 2023 (1)

 Well... I did it again! I traded a ton of games to Noble Knight in exchange for a few solid ones to help reduce my collection. 

Which games were purged? Let's begin!


FINALLY!

I hate this game. It was the FIRST game on my list to go. Horrible game. I will never miss it. 


Another vintage game purge as I brought my collection down to an even 100 games. Spin and move. Terrible. 


Believe it or not, some of these games carried a little trade value. People remember the Care Bears. Hence this game will give them nolstagia for their childhood....it'll also bore them out of their skull with the amazingly poor gameplay. 


This is one my little girl asked me not to sell....she's since forgotten about the game altogether and that's a good thing. 

I'll be back with more next week!

No comments: