Wednesday, November 22, 2023

2nd Boardgame Purge of 2023 (4)

 

TERRIBLE GAME but HIGH trade value. I tried trading it on its own for years but the only offers I receieved were half of it's actual cost. So I got a far better deal with Noble Knight instead and now this stinker can go into someone else's collection for all I care. 


Another game with huge trade value that I also tried to trade on its own but out of everyone interested the best offer I got....wasn't good at all. So once again, Noble Knight offered me the best value for this collectable. 


Decent game. but I stopped playing the app version years ago and really didn't have a need to play this one either anymore. 


Tough call on this one. Probably the toughest out of all the vintage games to leave my collection. My little girl even begged me to keep it (because she loves Wonder Woman) but this beautiful 3D game with awesome figures....it's a DUD!!

From one of my favorite toy collections too! But I couldn't let that stop me from cutting my collection down to 100 and that's exactly what I did!

Next time I'll move on to other games from my "current" collection that were purged. 

No comments: