Thursday, August 27, 2020

Top 5 Kickstarters I'm looking forward to!

 Time for an updated list of games I'm looking forward to getting this year!


5) Tribes theme is hard to get me interested in but this game managed to do it! I picked up Bora Bora this year and enjoyed it, I'm looking forward to see what this one has in store for the theme.


 

4) An interesting theme borrowed from the extremely popular Scythe game. In this one you're working against each other but have to share the resources in which you collect. Too interesting to pass up!

3) I enjoyed the base game and love the idea of this expansion. A "0 level" High priority helicopter is added to the game plus an maternity ward with mini pink dice. I couldn't resist!


2) Went all in on this one off a of recommendation from a friend and my love of Stephan Feld. It looks good but this one won't be coming to me until the end of the year. 


1) Got in late on this one but CAN NOT wait to see the upgraded edition with bonus mini expansion. So far the base game has become THE game of the year for me so in essence I'm buying this game twice in one year!

No comments: